See the development of manufacturer's prices and yearly therapy costs of all products with negotiated reimbursement prices. more >>
- AMNOG-Monitor Information · Analysis · Research (2 MB)
Identify decision-paths and trends in early benefit assessment. The AMNOG monitor is indispensable for managers and decision-makers in market access, pricing and reimbursement.
- AMNOG-Prediction Prediction of additional benefit and pricing (2 MB)
Artificial intelligence (AI) prediction of additional benefits in the German AMNOG-procedure, based on millions of data points of all G-BA resolutions. Competitive intelligence for strategic planning.
Dear AMNOG Monitor readers,
The German Health Insurance Financial Stabilization Act (GKV-Finanzstabilisierungsgesetz; GKV-FinStG), which is to be finalized at the end of October, is currently going through the readings in the Bundestag. The draft bill has met with criticism even from the coalition partners, Greens and FDP, so that changes are to be expected. For the potential impact of the act on the AMNOG process, please refer to the vfa's statement.
In September, we added several innovations to the AMNOG Monitor:
Detailed analyses: Price history
- In the graphs and tables of the package and annual therapy costs, negotiation results in percentage points are now shown for all AMNOG negotiations of the product in addition to the results of the respective procedure.
- The tables clearly show the start and end of the reimbursement amount negotiation of the respective procedure.
- In the price history graphs, you can now choose between "since launch", "since 2021" or "negotiation period". You can also freely select time periods to conveniently compare the price histories of different products.
- Our new Interactive Analysis "All Procedures" provides an overview of all ongoing, completed, suspended, discontinued and exempted procedures in the early benefit assessment.
- We have created 5 categories that of dimensions that you can show or hide as needed:
- Main parameters such as active substance, date, reason for procedure, indication and additional benefit
- Dossier: data submitted by the manufacturer such as endpoints and additional benefit claim
- G-BA/IQWiG: Data that G-BA or IQWiG have determined:
new: Special evaluation criteria of the G-BA, which lead to the up- or downgrading of the added benefit.
new: new assessment algorithm for categorization of study design
- Price criteria
- Regulatory criteria
The definitions of all parameters can befound by clicking on the "All dimensions are documented here" link.
In total, there were 12 G-BA resolution on early benefit assessment in September 2022 (see table).